- European design and manufacture by an adult and specialized workforce
- hydro-suede and full grain leather reinforcement upper
- Eco-fur trimmed collar with cow pattern
- Wool lining also equipped with WINTHERM multilayer membrane
- Italian sole designed to increase grip on snow and ice
- Grip system featuring stainless steel studs and a framework created with a special, flexible polyurethane that is durable even at the most extreme temperatures
- Mid-sole guaranteeing impact and compression resistance (certified UNI EN 12568, as required by the security footwear regulations)
- Additional ISOWARM insole made of 90% wool with insulating and reflective silver film
- Removable insole allows an orthopedic expert to replace it with a foot orthosis, modify and improve the fit of the boot
- Laces with sturdy eyelets and metal hooks with bellows
- BREATHTEX waterproof membrane
- Comfort zone up to -30°C
- 1.75" Athletic sole
- Easy to maintain, light and ideal for Canadian winters
- This product does not prevent slipping on cold, smooth, wet, frozen or snowy slippery surfaces. Always walk carefully. The grips are not designed for indoor use and could damage such surfaces. This product should be used in a responsible and proper manner. It is important to ensure that the grip system is securely attached to the sole at all times.
Sizing & Fitting
Rule of Toe:
For women subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size.
For men subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
For kid’s subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
It is not abnormal for there to be some initial movement in the boot, particularly in the heel area. Length is the most important element when trying them on. All Blundstone boots have reinforced toes which help keep the shape of the boot intact. The boots will never stretch in length. However, they will stretch and mold to the top of the feet, and will easily stretch in width if required. If the fit is initially tight on the top of your feet—be patient, it will stretch, or can be easily stretched by a cobbler.
All Blundstone styles aside from the Women’s series, are unisex.
This size conversion chart provides a simple guideline.
|AU Size||US Men||US Women|
How should my Blundstone boots fit?
Length is primary consideration when fitting Blundstone boots. Walk around in the boots and get a sense of whether your front most toe is touching the front of the boots. If they are consistently touching the front of the boots, then the boots are too small. A thumb width (or minimum of ½ an inch) of space between the end of the customer's foot and the end of the boot is recommended for a good fit.
Width can be focused on now that you have determined the length of the boot. Blundstone boots are commonly referred to as ‘outdoor slippers’, referring to the ease of putting on and taking off these boots. Blundstone boots typically have a loose fit and a centimetre or two of heel lift is very common with Blundstone boots. If you still find that they fit too generously, the insoles provided in the box are helpful for snugging up the fit. It may also be common for you to feel pressure across the instep of the boot where the ‘v-stitching’ comes across the instep. This pressure will often dissipate with regular wear after a two to three week period, once the leather begins to stretch.
- Chisel toes are a bit of a longer fit than other Blundstone styles. In our experience, some people go down a ½ to 1 full size in this style to accommodate for the longer fit.
- Please note that half sizes in Blundstones are a bit unusual—they do not increase the length of the boot. Instead, they increase the amount of space over the foot by adding more leather creating a wider fit.
- Use that extra pair of insoles in the box if you find there is too much movement in your Blundstones. Doubling up on the insoles can take up about ½ a size worth of space!