Tried and true, no other travel bag or Anti-Theft bag collection enjoys the level of loyalty Travelon Classic does. From timeless and versatile design, colors that pair with any wardrobe, quality materials and craftsmanship, renowned security features and thoughtful organization. The Classic Backpack will carry and keep more items organized than everyday bags. Durable, water and dirt resistant this bag features Travelon’s patented Anti-theft security system to protect you from pickpockets and thieves. It includes a slash-resistant mesh inner lining in all 4 sides and bottom body panels; slash-resistant strap; locking compartments; and RFID blocking organizer for credit cards, passport and other sensitive information you are carrying. Travel with style and security.
• Anti-Theft security system; padded straps are secured at back panel
• Top load backpack has padded sleeve for tablet or laptop up to 13", slip pocket and zippered pocket
• 11 cubic liters
• Front organizer has a slip pocket and pen loop
• Side zippered pocket with expansion mesh
• Exterior large side slip pocket for quick grab items including umbrella, map or sunglasses
• Tethered key clip with LED light
Sizing & Fitting
Rule of Toe:
For women subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size.
For men subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
For kid’s subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
It is not abnormal for there to be some initial movement in the boot, particularly in the heel area. Length is the most important element when trying them on. All Blundstone boots have reinforced toes which help keep the shape of the boot intact. The boots will never stretch in length. However, they will stretch and mold to the top of the feet, and will easily stretch in width if required. If the fit is initially tight on the top of your feet—be patient, it will stretch, or can be easily stretched by a cobbler.
All Blundstone styles aside from the Women’s series, are unisex.
This size conversion chart provides a simple guideline.
|AU Size||US Men||US Women|
How should my Blundstone boots fit?
Length is primary consideration when fitting Blundstone boots. Walk around in the boots and get a sense of whether your front most toe is touching the front of the boots. If they are consistently touching the front of the boots, then the boots are too small. A thumb width (or minimum of ½ an inch) of space between the end of the customer's foot and the end of the boot is recommended for a good fit.
Width can be focused on now that you have determined the length of the boot. Blundstone boots are commonly referred to as ‘outdoor slippers’, referring to the ease of putting on and taking off these boots. Blundstone boots typically have a loose fit and a centimetre or two of heel lift is very common with Blundstone boots. If you still find that they fit too generously, the insoles provided in the box are helpful for snugging up the fit. It may also be common for you to feel pressure across the instep of the boot where the ‘v-stitching’ comes across the instep. This pressure will often dissipate with regular wear after a two to three week period, once the leather begins to stretch.
- Chisel toes are a bit of a longer fit than other Blundstone styles. In our experience, some people go down a ½ to 1 full size in this style to accommodate for the longer fit.
- Please note that half sizes in Blundstones are a bit unusual—they do not increase the length of the boot. Instead, they increase the amount of space over the foot by adding more leather creating a wider fit.
- Use that extra pair of insoles in the box if you find there is too much movement in your Blundstones. Doubling up on the insoles can take up about ½ a size worth of space!