We've redesigned our iconic Chore boot with a slimmer fit for women who love the outdoors. The classic Muck Boot neoprene adjusts to the unique contours of your foot, making these reliable boots flexible, 100% waterproof and lightweight. These tough boots feature a rubber overlay and quick cleaning sole, allowing you more time to get on with the important stuff. The upper is reinforced in both the toe and heel area, plus additional arch support giving you the protection you need. The 5mm neoprene makes these boots lightweight and flexible, with breathable air mesh lining to keep you cool on warmer days.
- 100% Waterproof
- 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100% waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of your foot to resist blisters and chafing
- Breathable mesh lining wicks away humidity and perspiration, allowing air to travel throughout the boot
- Easy to clean rubber overlays
- Triple rubber toe reinforcement
- Quadruple rubber heel reinforcement
- bioDEWIX™ antimicrobial footbed insert topcover with NZYM™ for odor control and moisture management
- Reinforced arch support
- Steel shank for structural support
- Quick cleaning rubber outsole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
- Meets ASTM F2413-18 M/I/C EH / ESR (electric shock resistant) rated outsoles
- Pull-tab for easy on and off
- Estimated boot height 30cm/ 11.8in
- Estimated max circumference 39cm/ 15.4in
- Comfort Range: Sub Freezing to 65°F / 18°C
- Half sizes order up
Sizing & Fitting
Rule of Toe:
For women subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size.
For men subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
For kid’s subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
It is not abnormal for there to be some initial movement in the boot, particularly in the heel area. Length is the most important element when trying them on. All Blundstone boots have reinforced toes which help keep the shape of the boot intact. The boots will never stretch in length. However, they will stretch and mold to the top of the feet, and will easily stretch in width if required. If the fit is initially tight on the top of your feet—be patient, it will stretch, or can be easily stretched by a cobbler.
All Blundstone styles aside from the Women’s series, are unisex.
This size conversion chart provides a simple guideline.
|AU Size||US Men||US Women|
How should my Blundstone boots fit?
Length is primary consideration when fitting Blundstone boots. Walk around in the boots and get a sense of whether your front most toe is touching the front of the boots. If they are consistently touching the front of the boots, then the boots are too small. A thumb width (or minimum of ½ an inch) of space between the end of the customer's foot and the end of the boot is recommended for a good fit.
Width can be focused on now that you have determined the length of the boot. Blundstone boots are commonly referred to as ‘outdoor slippers’, referring to the ease of putting on and taking off these boots. Blundstone boots typically have a loose fit and a centimetre or two of heel lift is very common with Blundstone boots. If you still find that they fit too generously, the insoles provided in the box are helpful for snugging up the fit. It may also be common for you to feel pressure across the instep of the boot where the ‘v-stitching’ comes across the instep. This pressure will often dissipate with regular wear after a two to three week period, once the leather begins to stretch.
- Chisel toes are a bit of a longer fit than other Blundstone styles. In our experience, some people go down a ½ to 1 full size in this style to accommodate for the longer fit.
- Please note that half sizes in Blundstones are a bit unusual—they do not increase the length of the boot. Instead, they increase the amount of space over the foot by adding more leather creating a wider fit.
- Use that extra pair of insoles in the box if you find there is too much movement in your Blundstones. Doubling up on the insoles can take up about ½ a size worth of space!