• Waterproof membrane seals out water and lets moisture escape
• Pig suede leather and mesh upper
• 100% recycled laces and webbing
• Bellows tongue keeps out debris
• Protective and abrasion resistant rubber heel and toe cap
• 100% recycled breathable mesh lining
• Kinetic Fit™ ADVANCED removable contoured footbed with reinforced heel cushioning for medium support
• Molded nylon arch shank
• Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• Super Rebound Compound provides durable shock absorption in the heel to help reduce torque and allow for a smooth transition into the midfoot.
• Vibram® TC5+ outsole provides exceptional traction for outdoor multi-sport activities, formulated exclusively for Merrell
Sizing & Fitting
Rule of Toe:
For women subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size.
For men subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
For kid’s subtract 1 size from your Canadian size.
It is not abnormal for there to be some initial movement in the boot, particularly in the heel area. Length is the most important element when trying them on. All Blundstone boots have reinforced toes which help keep the shape of the boot intact. The boots will never stretch in length. However, they will stretch and mold to the top of the feet, and will easily stretch in width if required. If the fit is initially tight on the top of your feet—be patient, it will stretch, or can be easily stretched by a cobbler.
All Blundstone styles aside from the Women’s series, are unisex.
This size conversion chart provides a simple guideline.
|AU Size||US Men||US Women|
How should my Blundstone boots fit?
Length is primary consideration when fitting Blundstone boots. Walk around in the boots and get a sense of whether your front most toe is touching the front of the boots. If they are consistently touching the front of the boots, then the boots are too small. A thumb width (or minimum of ½ an inch) of space between the end of the customer's foot and the end of the boot is recommended for a good fit.
Width can be focused on now that you have determined the length of the boot. Blundstone boots are commonly referred to as ‘outdoor slippers’, referring to the ease of putting on and taking off these boots. Blundstone boots typically have a loose fit and a centimetre or two of heel lift is very common with Blundstone boots. If you still find that they fit too generously, the insoles provided in the box are helpful for snugging up the fit. It may also be common for you to feel pressure across the instep of the boot where the ‘v-stitching’ comes across the instep. This pressure will often dissipate with regular wear after a two to three week period, once the leather begins to stretch.
- Chisel toes are a bit of a longer fit than other Blundstone styles. In our experience, some people go down a ½ to 1 full size in this style to accommodate for the longer fit.
- Please note that half sizes in Blundstones are a bit unusual—they do not increase the length of the boot. Instead, they increase the amount of space over the foot by adding more leather creating a wider fit.
- Use that extra pair of insoles in the box if you find there is too much movement in your Blundstones. Doubling up on the insoles can take up about ½ a size worth of space!